Have you ever thought that why the doctors and the others physicians are giving so much importance to the ancient healing techniques or the natural herbs treatments in the present scenario? The simple reason is that the doctors are advising the use of ancient healing techniques and natural herb is because it doesn’t have any kind of side effects and studies have shown that all these things help in maintaining a well-balanced life. Doctors like Pankaj Naram recommends the practice of Yoga, reiki and acupuncture, which are gaining much popularity because of the not having any sort of side effects. The Master Healer has been helping patient to overcome heart blockage, hormonal imbalances, skin problems, with his ancient healing process.
There are a number of ancient techniques that may work to ease stress, fatigue, distress, and improve health in your life.
- Yoga – It is helpful to reduce stress, lower blood pressure, and improve heart function. It can also help lessen chronic pain, arthritis, increase flexibility, improve respiratory system, surge the energy level and many more. Yoga can also ease depression, lower blood sugar and many more problems from the life
- Reiki – In a Reiki session period, the practitioners place their hands over different parts of the patient’s body, with the aim of managing and stimulating the flow of life force energy. This ancient method or technique treats the persons mind, body, emotions Reiki is also helpful in reducing the feeling of anxiety, stress, pain, improving the symptoms of fatigue and depression, and boosting self-confidence and well being
- Acupuncture – Number of studies show that Acupuncture is effective, though a little painful. Acupuncture helps to boost the immune system and relieve pain in patients with cancer.
- Reflexology – Reflexology is one of the best ancient techniques which are based on applying pressure to different parts of body such as areas of the feet, hands, and ears and it is believed that pressure applied to these areas helps improve certain health conditions. Reflexology may also help to reduce pain, increase blood flow, reduces the anxiety, depression and enhance relaxation and sleep.
- Meditation – The practices of meditation may help to relieve stress, symptoms of back pain, improve attention and focus, and relieve asthma symptoms. It gives a feeling and sense of peace and calm in the life of the individuals. Meditation and yoga can help in healing the imbalances in the human body through the principle of transformation, the energy of motion and the principle of growth
- Ayurveda – Ayurveda preparation is very effective in managing generalized anxiety disorder. The ayurvedic herbs best treatments for Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, cancer, dementia, high blood pressure, Parkinson’s disease, and more. The ayurvedic medicine helps to prevent and treat the illness by maintaining proper balance in the mind and body of the individuals. It promotes health and the immunity and the ayurvedic medicines which are prepared from the natural herbs have no side effects on the individuals. The ayurvedic herbs also helps in purifying the blood, helps to reduce the heat which is produced in the body, promotes blood circulations and this in turn help to prevent the heart related problems and diseases.
Dr.Naram uses all the natural way of treatments to help one get rid of the health problem from the root. If you are facing any problems related to health it is a wise idea not to ignore the same and seek the guidance of the expert who knows how it has to be treated.