Whenever you are planning on buying any sort of dietary supplementation product, it is always better to be well aware of the judicial laws and regulations that are followed in the country you are residing in. If you are living in the United Kingdom, you will know that Anavar is considered as a controlled substance there because of its actions on the human body. But do you think that the food and drug authority of a state bans the use of a particular dietary medication solely based on its working principle in the body? The answer will be a big NO. The legal status of a particular steroidal product like Anavar will depend on a number of factors, the most prominent one being the misuse of the product. There are many professional athletes, body builders and weight lifters who prefer the use of anabolic supplementary products before any competitive sports act in order to enhance their performance and power output. This practise of abusing steroidal medications before a competition for upgrading performance is known as doping and is considered illegal in many countries.
What are the legal regulations followed in the US for Anavar use?
Different countries have different rules and regulations pertaining to the use of dietary medications other than medical purposes. In the case of Anavar, it has been classified under schedule iii controlled drug as per the Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 1990 in the United States of America. This Act served as an amendment to the Controlled Substances Act that allows:
- Penalties for fitness enthusiasts, gym instructors, trainers and coaches who encourage body builders or athletes to take performance enhancing medications before any sports act.
- Established penalties given legally to individuals for possessing controlled substances without a doctor’s prescription.
- Defined anabolic or hormonal regulatory steroidal medications which are similar to the action mechanism like testosterone.
- Added anabolic products to the enlisted products of Schedule III substances.
Dietary medications under the Schedule III compounds are generally banned for use without a valid prescription from an expert since these products hold higher risk and potential of causing health hazards during the administrative cycles. Therefore if you do not want to end up behind the bars due to illegal purchases, buy Anavar only and only if you have a prescription from your physician who will approve of your health status fit to be under the dietary program.
What are the other risk factors during purchase of Anavar?
There are several companies who come with different formulations of Anavar and claim their product to be genuine for making profit. It is very hard for you to differentiate between the fake and the real Anavar but it is your duty to be aware of fraudulent dealers in such cases. If you do not want to go to jail for making illegal purchases, do not:
- Get a fake prescription from cheap sources.
- Possess an illegal medication without any prescription.
- Sell or buy low priced or high priced schedule iii controlled drug like Anavar from the black market to avoid the need for any prescriptions.