HGH is the abbreviated form of human growth hormone, which is naturally produced in the body under the influence of the master gland known as the pituitary gland. The hormone is secreted by somatotropic cells that are situated in the anterior lobe of pituitary. Due to some natural factors like aging of cells, proper functioning of the pituitary gland is lost as it becomes weak. This may also happen if you get any kind of head injuries in the early or later stages of your life. If the pituitary gland becomes partly functional, it stimulating power over the regulation of different crucial hormones in the body is also lost. Similar case happens for growth hormone. When the level of growth hormone goes below the optimal range, a deficit is caused due to which several kinds of biological disorders may occur including short physical stature or poor mental development. What should you do if such a thing happens to you or someone you know? It becomes really urgent to undergo a growth hormone therapy which will include exogenous supply of the hormone in the synthetically prepared form to make up the adequate levels in the body.
What are the benefits that you can get from HGH injections and pills?
If you are planning to take HGH supplements for improving your health status, then it is very important for you to know every detail about the product and the number of forms in which it exists in the market. There are many other different types of drugs that replicate somatotrophin, which is another brand name for synthetic HGH that can help you with similar androgenic and anabolic effects as expected out of HGH. But it purely depends on your choice, and thus it is up to you to decide whether you are going to take the capsule form or injectable form according to your body type.
There is a big list of benefits that you can get from using HGH supplementary products:
- Helps in repair, replacement and regeneration of tissues
- Accelerates the process of healing of damages cells
- Improves the strength and density of bones and vital organs
- Proper functioning of brain cells
- Improves pulmonary function
- Decreases excess calories by burning fat rapidly
- Increases immunity against deadly diseases. Also protects the cells from oxidation by free radicals
- Increases bone mass and reduces tendency towards osteoporosis in adults
- Uplifts energy levels, physical strength and stamina
What are the possible side effects?
If there is any misuse or abuse of HGH or similar drugs that replicate somatotrophin, there can be chances of negative result in either temporary or permanent ways:
- Greater risk of cancerous or tumour growth
- Tendency towards cardiac arrests and strokes
- Nerve pain (may be localised or encircling the whole nervous pathway)
- Pain in the muscles, fatigue and weakness
- Acromegaly- excess growth of hands and feet, mainly characterised by the enlargement of the facial part.