A slim body, enticing figure and attractive shape are every girl’s dream. Being slim and beautiful is what most of the girls aim for. Some are able to achieve it while others unfortunately are not able to shed the few extra kilos and be in a proper shape. This feels even worse when you have to get ready for a wedding or any other important occasion and you are tensed how healthy you would look in an Indian wear. Well in that case, don’t worry; here are a few tips and tricks that will help you look slimmer whether you wear any of the lehenga sarees, wedding gown or saree online websites sell.
- The first and foremost thing is to keep in mind that wearing body hugging Indian wear including tight kurti or suit can make your body look heavier. Try to opt for loose kurtis or kurtas or saree online websites sell, and choose the fabric carefully. You can always go for cotton, which will make you look slimmer and elegant.
- The other tip to all the healthy ladies is the usage of salwars. Now in this case, go for slim-fit salwars. Narrow salwars work magic in making your body look toned and your waist one size smaller. Cigarette pants are yet another good option for ladies with broader waist and heavy thighs.
- Lehenga sarees hide your extra fat and give you an elegant body and are therefore a good option to be considered on Indian festivals or occasions. In addition to this, you can browse through the various sarees online and add five stars to your beauty.
- Opt for a saree online websites sell, which is made of fabrics like chiffon, crepe, georgette etc. and avoid wearing cotton, silk or organza material sarees as they provide extra volume to your body. Also do not pluck many pleats at your navel, if you have fat deposits around your stomach or waist area.
- Once you have chosen any of the lehenga sarees or any other saree, choose your blouse wisely. Go for a printed pattern rather than embellished or embroidered ones. Remember to choose a long choli to cover your waist area and use lighter fabrics.
- Dark colors make you look slimmer in comparison to lighter ones. Do not forget to wear accessories like a bracelet, watch and earrings, but avoid wearing heavy neckpieces.
Follow these tips and look attractive, elegant and more confident in any Indian wear.